Music TV Promotion & Airplay Services
Our Music Tv Promotion gets your Music Videos played daily across Mtv Base, Soundcity TV, HipTv, Trace TV, African Magic, Nigezie, and others.
Want to see your Music Video play regularly on —
Soundcity Tv, MTVbase, TraceTv, HipTv and more?
We have years of experience promoting music videos, and great relationships with network music programmers. Your music videos will be introduced to these programmers, securing the airplay your music video needs to be seen by huge national and international audiences.
1710Media Music Tv Promotion services Music Videos to the following Networks;
MTV Base, Hip Tv, Soundcity Tv, Trace Tv, Africa Magic Yoruba, Afropop Tv, Planet Tv, Nigezie Tv, Kennis Tv, Music Africa, Boombox, STV, Ebony Life Tv, Rave Tv, TVC, NTA, Wazobia Tv, AIT, and many others.
The outcome of airing your video on these popular networks is having an audience of over 1,000,000+. These Airplays will Organically increase your views by driving new fans to your social sites, YouTube, and iTunes pages.
Once on air, we'll provide you with tracking reports updating you with the airplay your video is receiving, including demographics and air dates.
Submit your Music Video for TV Airplay
Your first step is to submit your music video to us for review. We'll be in touch to discuss and present you with options for sending your video to network programmers we work with.
Check out some of the Most Frequently asked questions relating to Music Tv Promotion.
Now more than ever, music fans love to not only hear a song but to see the visuals you create. Your new music video is essential in establishing your buzz, brand and identity as an artist, so effective music video promotion is imperative to getting your music video in front of the maximum amount of viewers and new fans possible.
- Some music lovers rely heavily on TV to know about new music videos as they can’t keep up with all the updates on the Internet.
- Many offices or workshops have TV playing all through the day – you need them to know about your song.
- Internet promotion gets to the youth mostly but if you need to reach a more matured & older audience, TV is also a good route to take.
TV STATIONS WE WORK WITH
- MTV Base
- Hip Tv
- Soundcity Tv
- Trace Tv
- Africa Magic Yoruba
- Channel O
- Afropop Tv
- Planet Tv
- Nigezie Tv
- Kennis Tv
- Music Africa
- Ebony Life Tv
- Rave Tv
- Wazobia Tv
- AIT, and many others.
For the majority of musicians, radio airplay is not an easy thing to get. It is usually years of work, dozens of songs, careful and meticulous building of the audience and character on other music streaming services or social media.
One of the areas where streaming services like Spotify won’t outplay radio is building of the regional popularity, and making your name recognizable there. That’s why radio is still a very competitive place in the modern music industry. How to beat your competitor on radio if not by getting radio airplay heavy rotation?
Sadly, there is no universal strategy for getting airplay on radio that fits everyone. However, there are some possibilities to shift the scale to your favor. Consider radio airplay as another possibility to promote your works, to gain audience and get recognition.
Your music video is always GUARANTEED airtime on all platforms, as long as they follow within the guidelines shown below:
- Compression Type: H.264
- File Format: .mov or .mp4
- Dimensions: 1920x1080 (preferred) or 1280x720
- Frame Rate: Native (No less than 23.98)
- Bit Rate: Minimum 7500 kb/s. Unrestricted is OK but we recommend that you restrict your video bitrate to no more than 10mb/s.
- File must be de-Interlaced (Please, No Interlacing)
- Multi-pass encoding is preferred, Single-pass encoding isn’t
- Please export all encodes using Compressor or Quicktime.
- Do not use frame re-ordering in your encoding settings
- Do not include front or end slates (displaying metadata), title or end cards, bars and tones, etc.
- Format: AAC
- Channels: Stereo (L R)
- Sample Rate: 44.100 kHz
- Bit Rate: 320 kbps CBR
All videos delivered must be clean, evergreen and a premium music video experience. Content must be able to serve an On Demand & Lean Back (linear) audience which does not conflict with video advertisers.
Learn more about Music TV Promotion
Stay in the know with music industry insights about Music Tv Promotion & Airplay Services