Professional OneSheet Design For Music Artists
A one-sheet in music is a single page that gives information about a new release that may be helpful for labels and distributors in selling the album. It’s a fast and simple way to present your personality and show off some key selling points.
Things that your One-Sheet can contain:
- Your past achievements
- A short artist bio
- Information about the recording of the album
- The style of the music
- The track list
- Press coverage or quotes
- Upcoming show dates
- Awards or recognition
- Significant sales stats (if applicable)
- You may also want to include some links to your social media feeds, such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. If you’re touring with other artists, you may want to include that as well. Also, if you’ll be playing any notable festivals or opening for a big name, we’ll include it.
A one-sheet can be useful in a variety of ways. For example, if you’re contacting the media because you want them to review the album, your one-sheet will give them an overview of what it is.
- You can also use your one-sheet when contacting venues to book gigs or reaching out to radio stations. This way, your document can function as a simple press kit to promote you or your band.
- One-sheets are an important tool for bands and other music professionals because they’re a short and sweet marketing message that clearly conveys an artist’s major selling points.
- Musical artists can use one-sheets to land performing gigs, radio airplay, or shelf space for their latest CD.
- Public relations agents, radio DJs, programming managers, promoters, distributors, and other music professionals, as well as journalists, bloggers, and other media types, may use one-sheets to gather important information and make decisions about new releases and album coverage.