Music Website Design for the Professional Musician
In the current music industry, having a strong web presence can make or break your career. However many artists overlook the importance of creating a well designed website for their music.
When someone wants to find out more about an artist, a website is the perfect way to present everything in a professional package. Not having one, makes it near impossible to leave a good first impression.
Musicians are a dime a dozen these days, so you need a way to rise up above everyone else. Having a webpage dedicated to your music gives you a place to put all your musical work and introduce who you are as an artist. And since a site lets you establish an online presence, maintaining music websites helps you get more clients on top of the traditional modes of marketing.
Why should every musician have a website?
- Create an image: Having your own website will let you create your own image and brand the way you want it. Sure, you can create Facebook and SoundCloud pages, but those will be limited to what these platforms allow.
- More exposure: Over 55% of the world’s population has internet access. Maybe not all of them will find your music because of your site, but I am not saying they won’t.
- Promote your upcoming gigs: One of the easiest (and quickest) ways to let your fans know where are you going to play next.
- Book some gigs: Having a website is a great way for potential event organizers to contact you and get you to play for them.
- Build a community: You probably have social media profiles on different channels (Instagram, SoundCloud, etc.). Having your own website is a great tool to convert all these followers into a loyal audience.
- Generate extra-cash: Sell t-shirts for your upcoming tour, mugs with the lyrics of your greatest hits, or even your music online. Even Wizkid continues to sell his merch online.
Music Website Design Features
We create beautifully designed websites that are built to your specifications around your brand styling.
Each website is different and you’ll have the choice to add any of the following; Blog/News, Biography, Gigs/Calendar, music feed from music stores, photo gallery, social media integration, mailing list subscription, contact page, releases, artists and any other feature you can think of.
Tell Your Story With An Official Music Website
We Build Your Unique Website
The Leader In Website Design
Optional Website Add-On
We Create The Websites You Want
1710Media host sites on a secured, protected, and monitored environment that stays ahead of threats.
We design, develop, and market websites for Award winning artists, bands, musicians, producers, entertainers, record labels, blogs, performance groups, Award & Voting Platforms and other businesses in the entertainment industry.
1710Media website designs come packed full of features. They are fully responsive, meaning they work brilliantly on all mobile devices, and incredibly easy to keep updated.
A website that will be professionally and beautifully crafted just for you, will look stunning on any device, which will make you stand out from the crowd, Engage and grow your fan base, Showcase your music and videos and sell your music with ease while retaining 100% of your sales and royalties.
1710Media’s Website Design services caters for all kinds of people and businesses in the Entertainment industry including; DJ, Bands, Artist/ Musicians, Record Labels, Night Clubs/ Lounges, Festivals, Venues, Manager, Promoter, Music Enterpreneurs, Actors, Producers, Music Bloggers and many others.
Every website is different and pricing can depend on many things, from time spent on the design, the number of pages through the amount of content. Therefore, the pricing on our packages is only a rough estimate based on the expected workload.