EPKs for Artists & DJ’S
What is an EPK?
An EPK is your professional one-page résumé for your music or creative career that is also known as an Electronic Press Kit. In today's industry, press kits are hosted online allowing you to email a link to be reviewed by decision makers.
Why do I need one?
An impressive EPK is vital if you're looking to book more shows and secure online publicity for yourself. This is what promoters, talent buyers, show producers, booking agents and journalists will want to see when they're considering booking you for a gig or potential press. A professional EPK is essential if you're serious about your career.
1710 Media Produces a contemporary, clean and informative Digital Press Kit. Share your EPK to managers, labels, agents, talent buyers and film supervisors. Influence talent buyers & club owners to get more gigs.
Your Electronic Press Kit (EPK) is your music resume
Promoters and talent buyers need to get to know you and your sound in a clear and easy package. Put everything in one place, and increase your chances of getting booked.
Professional Electronic Press Kit will turn your artistry into a masterpiece, creating a cutting edge design web page containing all your music related content including bio, discography, photos, videos, upcoming events, testimonials, downloadable assets and more. Many musicians have already purchased this service to boost the presence of their brand.
Our Professional EPK will empower you to:
- Make a strong first impression with venue, labels and other industry professionals
- Get more deals for gigs, endorsements, PR publications and more.
- Provide fans with up to date information
- Provide music media with all digital assets needed for your press coverage
Your Press Kit Includes:
- Music player; Let industry reps listen to your singles or albums on your EPK.
- Image gallery; Display your press images in a thumbnail gallery or slideshow.
- Contact form; Provide reps with a custom form to reach you directly on your press kit.
- Text bio; Write any kind of long form text on your press kit, such as your bio.
- Press quotes; Highlight press quotes or testimonials in large feature text.
- Embedded videos; We embed videos from YouTube or Vimeo anywhere on your EPK.
- Gig calendar; Show that you're actively touring with a built-in events calendar.
- Social media links; Add links to social media and other sites with easy icon presets.
- File download links; Upload files that reps can access on your EPK, like riders or stage plots.